Welcome to Hill Church!
Calendar Quick Glance:
Hill Church Building Campaign:
Connect With Us:
Where Can I Serve?
If you are interested in serving at Hill Church there are plenty of opportunities, bellow you will find a list, all be it incomplete one, of areas you can serve through Hill Church.
We are in need of people to help with our Sunday night Contemporary Service: providers of child care, ushers & greeters, as well as those willing to help grow the service through advertising and marketing. As well, we can always use a hand with help in our Hard Hatters ministry or maybe you would like to call people to let them know what is happening at the church.
Hill Church is blessed with several acres of pristine land. Below are several tasks for a garden ministry team, or spiritually motivated individuals. Please call the church office [724-746-1330] to inquire, or volunteer.
- Pull weeds, and plant annuals around the church and educational buildings
- Trim the hedges in the maze, and mow if necessary
- Repair and paint benches
- Mow the softball field weekly
- Tend a small vegetable plot and donate produce to the Food Bank
- Clean, paint, and treat wooden edifices on the property
- Tend the area around the Spring House, and hillsides
This ministry is under the leadership of the Board of Deacons. Its purpose is to help people with tasks that are challenging. Summer tasks might be assisting people who are struggling to keep of with basic yard and home maintenance projects because of age or illness. Call the church office to inquire, or volunteer.
Men’s Sunday School Class
- Sunday mornings from 9:45 – 10:45 AM
- Historical Room beneath the sanctuary
- For information contact Jack Snodgrass [email@example.com]
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 1:00 PM in the Moses Room of the Educational Building
- Women who provide leadership in mission and a connection with women’s group of Washington Presbytery
Living Arts Group
- The group explores many forms of artistic expression to explore their faith and deepen their spirituality
- For more information contact Debbie Will [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Gathers on the first Monday of each month at 6:30 PM in the fellowship room beneath the sanctuary
- The group prays for persons, and knit / crochet shawls as spiritual gifts to persons in the congregation and the community
- For information contact Nancy Pryor [724-941-7142]